PETER HOROBIN SADDLES
Aussie innovation, artistry and passion for a saddle that allows maximum comfort and freedom for the horse while perfectly balancing the rider in a secure, comfortable and correct position at the base of the horse’s wither.
Peter's innotive StrideFree ® tree design started with the racing industry where his innovation in tree design was a success for the industry but more importantly for the horses. Peter's research into the effects of tree design on the horses ability to perform started with this concept.
Peter Horobin has successfully incorporated his StrideFree design into his Dressage, Jumping and Endurance saddles. The saddles are a wonderful blend of artistry and technology. The StrideFree ® tree has been tested for strength and comfort, check out the results!
The PHS Advantage
- Saddles are designed to be adjusted on site by a qualifed PHS Saddle Fitter. Whether you are adjusting a gullet plate or flocking the panels, there is no need to send your saddle away. If you live in an area a PHS saddle fitter cannot get to, online remote fitting services are also available.
- Natural wool flocked panels that mold to the shape of the horse The wool can easily be removed and repacked onsite to create the right fit for your horse.
- Shorter panels are available for short back horses to ensure the saddle doesn't sit past the last rib.
- PH Saddles have various options in girth positioning to suit various shapes of horses and saddle positioning.
- PHS certified saddle fitters are horse people. We strive to educate our customers about biomechanics, saddle fit and the StrideFree difference.
To have your current saddle evaluated or to demo one of the Peter Horobin Saddles go to our online registration form. Occasionally the right saddle is already in our inventory but usually we need to order a saddle customized especially for you and your horse. New saddle orders take approximately 12 weeks.
Terry Peiper, Fit Right Saddle Solutions is an Independent Saddle Fitter representing Peter Horobin Saddlery in East/MiddleTennessee and areas of Alabama