BASIC SADDLE FIT CLASS
March 13, 2021 at our Copperhead Lane Farm, Crossville TN 9am-4pm
Due to COVID restrictions, this class will be limited to 8 people.
For all riders in all disciplines, trainers, instructors, body workers and actually anyone that puts a saddle on a horse - come join us for some basic saddle fitting principles and help me spread the word about how saddle fit affects our horse's behavior performance and ultimately the health of horse & rider.
Do you have a odd shaped horse that is difficult to fit?
Are you tired of buying and selling saddles?
Are you confused about what to buy?
Are you sure that your saddle is not causing soundness issues, need for chiropractic or poor performance?
Do you want to be sure that your saddle does not do long term permanent damage to your horse?
Bring your saddle and your questions.
- Gain a better understanding of equine anatomy relative to saddle fit
- Gain hands on experience evaluating saddle fit
- Find out when a saddle pad can help and when it can't
- What do sweat patterns mean and what they don't mean
- Learn to recognize the signs of a poor fit & the damage that can be done
- How the saddles affects the rider's position & the damage they can cause
If possible, please bring any type of saddle or saddles (no horses)
There will be no sales or presentations of product, strictly an educational interactive presentation mostly indoors. Approximately 2 hours will be spent in the barn with horses and saddles. Class fee $125
Holiday Inn Express 560 Peavine Rd Crossville TN 38571 844-212-9180
Hampton Inn 64 Hospitality Dr. Crossville TN 38555 866-238-4218