I hope this enewsletter finds you doing well, staying cool and enjoying summer. As usual, I am busy with the saddles and lately with the barn project. This week though is all about spending some time with Gentry before school starts. So, this is short and sweet just to say hi and remind everyone about our class this weekend.
Our Basic Saddle Fitting Class is for all riders, trainers, instructors, body workers and actually anyone that puts a saddle on a horse - come join us for some basic saddle fitting principles and help me spread the word about how saddle fit affects our horse's behavior performance and ultimately the health of horse & rider.
This Saturday, July 21, 2018 9am-4pm here at our farm on Copperhead Lane in Crossville TN (yes, we will be having more) REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- Do you have a odd shaped horse that is difficult to fit?
- Are you tired of buying and selling saddles?
- Are you confused about what to buy?
- Are you sure that your saddle is not causing soundness issues, need for chiropractic or poor performance?
- Do you want to be sure that your saddle does not do long term permanent damage to your horse?
Bring your saddle and your questions.
- Gain a better understanding of equine anatomy relative to saddle fit
- Gain hands on experience evaluating saddle fit
- Find out when a saddle pad can help and when it can't
- What do sweat patterns mean and what they don't mean
- Learn to recognize the signs of a poor fit & the damage that can be done
- How the saddles affects the rider's position & the damage they can cause
If possible, please bring any type of saddle or saddles (no horses)
There will be no sales or presentations of product, strictly an educational interactive presentation mostly indoors. Approximately 2 hours will be spent in the barn with horses and saddles. Class fee $125
This Saturday, July 21, 2018 here at our farm on Copperhead Lane in Crossville TN
9am-4pm All disciplines are welcome!
As always, thank you for reading our newsletter, sharing it with your friends and helping me help the horses. I hope you have a great rest of the summer.
TTYS & God Bless,
Fit Right Saddle Solutions
" Spreading the word about proper saddle fit and how it affects our horse's behavior, performance and ultimately the health of horse and rider."