Terry Peiper, Fit Right Saddle Solutions "Spreading the word about proper saddle fit & how it affects our horse's behavior, performance & ultimately the health of horse & rider."
- Saddle Fit Evaluations/Consultations
- Educational Presentations & Saddle Fit Classes
- Specialized/TW Saddlery Authorized Representative
- Specialized/TW Saddlery Representative Training
- Thin Line and Christ Sheepskin Authorized Retailer
Before moving to Tennessee in 2017, Terry Peiper had been "Helping Horses With Their People" in MD and PA for over 35 years by training horses with their riders. In addition to being an accredited Richard Shrake Resistance Free ® Trainer/Instructor, she is certified by the American Riding Instructors Association (ARIA) and the International Society of Rider Biomechanics. She has more than 45 years horse showing experience in several different disciplines, as well as several years of fox hunting, barrel racing and open show judging experience. You could say she has been there and done that.
Studying saddle ergonomics started out as just another way for Terry to help her students however, it quickly took over her life when she discovered that her own horse, Easy had a condition called kissing spines which was likely caused by many years of riding in poor fitting saddles. (Easy's Story) “I can’t go back and undo what I have done but I can spread the word about proper saddle fit to prevent other horses from needless suffering” says Terry.
In 2012, Terry joined Saddlefit 4 Life and founded Fit Right Saddle Solutions "Helping Horses with Their Saddles" in Maryland & Pennsylvania. Now based in Crossville, Tennessee she continues with her mission of spreading the word about proper saddle fit and how it affects our horse's behavior, performance and ultimately the health of horse and rider through individual saddle fit evaluations and educational presentations and classes.
IS YOUR SADDLE HELPING? OR HURTING ?
- Hock, stifle & back soreness
- Poor posture like high withers, bulging shoulders & large shoulder holes
- Behavior issues like biting, girthiness, bucking or bolting
- Performance issues like wrong leads, short strides & lack of engagement
- Rider's hip, back & knee pain