- Saddle Fit Evaluations/Consultations
- Educational Presentations & Saddle Fit Classes
- Specialized/TW Saddlery Authorized Representative
- Peter Horobin Saddlery Certified Saddle Fitter
- Thin Line Saddle Pads & Shims for Better Saddle Fit
- Christ Sheepskin Seat Savers, Saddle Pads & Girths
IS YOUR SADDLE HELPING? OR HURTING ?
- Hock, stifle & back soreness
- Poor posture like high withers, bulging shoulders & large shoulder holes
- Behavior issues like biting, girthiness, bucking or bolting
- Performance issues like wrong leads, short strides & lack of engagement
- Rider's hip, back & knee pain
Before moving to Tennessee in 2017, Terry Peiper had been "Helping Horses With Their People" in Maryland and Pennsylvania for over 35 years by training horses with their riders. In addition to being an accredited Richard Shrake Resistance Free ® Trainer/Instructor, she is certified by the American Riding Instructors Association (ARIA) and the International Society of Rider Biomechanics. She has more than 50 years horse showing experience in several different disciplines, as well as several years of fox hunting, barrel racing and open show judging experience. You could say she has been there and done that.
Studying saddle ergonomics started out as just another way for Terry to help her students however, it quickly took over her life when she discovered that her own horse, Easy had a condition called kissing spines which was likely caused by many years of riding in poor fitting saddles. (Easy's Story) “I can’t go back and undo what I have done but I can spread the word about proper saddle fit to prevent other horses from needless suffering” says Terry.
In 2012, Terry became a certified Saddle Ergonomist through Saddlefit 4 Life and founded Fit Right Saddle Solutions. Her mission is to "Spread the word about proper saddle fit & how it affects our horse's behavior, performance & ultimately the health of horse & rider" to prevent other horses from needless suffering. Education is the key. We don't know what we don't know. Now based in Crossville, Tennessee she continues with her mission through individual saddle fit evaluations, email newsletters, educational presentations and saddle fitting classes.
"Thank you so much for visiting my website and inviting me to share the information I have gathered with you. It is my sincere hope that I have inspired you to consider your horse's comfort and have his/her saddle fit evaluated regularly."
Terry Peiper, Fit Right Saddle Solutions