BASIC SADDLE FIT CLASS
at our Copperhead Lane Farm, Crossville TN 9am-4pm
March 6, 2021 or March 13, 2021
class fee $125
Basic Saddle Fit Class
For all riders in all disciplines, trainers, instructors, body workers and actually anyone that puts a saddle on a horse - come join us for some basic saddle fitting principles and help me spread the word about how saddle fit affects our horse's behavior performance and ultimately the health of horse & rider.
- Do you have a odd shaped horse that is difficult to fit?
- Are you tired of buying and selling saddles?
- Are you confused about what to buy?
- Are you sure that your saddle is not causing soundness issues, need for chiropractic or poor performance?
- Do you want to be sure that your saddle does not do long term permanent damage to your horse?
My goal for the class is that you:
- Gain a better understanding of equine anatomy relative to saddle fit
- Gain hands on experience evaluating saddle fit
- Find out when a saddle pad can help and when it hurts
- Understand what sweat patterns mean and don't mean
- Learn to recognize the signs of a poor saddle fit & the damage they cause
- Discover how the saddle affects the rider's position
Please bring a few saddles. (no horses) This is strictly an educational and interactive class to help riders recognize good and bad saddle fit. This class is not a sales presentation.
Approximately 2-3 hours will be spent in the barn with my horses evaluating the saddles participants bring. Class fee $125
Due to COVID restrictions, each class will be limited to 8 participants.
Holiday Inn Express 560 Peavine Rd Crossville TN 38571 844-212-9180
Hampton Inn 64 Hospitality Dr. Crossville TN 38555 866-238-4218